2020年7月14日火曜日

Ben and the Ghost

Ben and the Ghost (Literacy Land)
A ghost!
There was a ghost in the bed room!
He yelled out, “Ghost! Ghost! Ghost!”

Mr and Mrs King and their children named Ben and Tessa were going out for the night because they were invited to a party. The Kings were dressed up as ghosts but children was not afraid of them at all. Mr and Mrs King were going to sleep at hotel overnight. Ben and Tessa were going to stay with their grandparents. On the way to their grandparents’ house, it suddenly started to rain so they got drenched. After that, they changed their clothes and went to bed. Then Ben saw a white shale drifted past the end of the bed. He was alarmed and yelled out, “Ghost! Ghost! Ghost!” Then grandparents ran into the bedroom and switched on the light. Everyone found Ben’s T-shirt at the end of the bed. Then grandfather said “Ben’s T-shirt was more scary than Mum and Dad.” 

When I read this story, I remembered my past experience that I was surprised because a big rock looked like a ghost face. I really sympathize with Ben. 



Vocabulary 
drench びしょ濡れにする 
dozy 眠そうな 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Lost Voice

"I wish I could help him," That day Chip didn't feel very well. His throat was sore and he couldn't talk. Mum took Chip to...