2020年7月31日金曜日

Superdog


'I don't want to be the Dog of the Year,'
he thought.
'I just want to go to sleep.'

Floppy was a old dog. He liked sleeping so hw was asleep on the grass that day too. Then children told him to jump on a box like dogs which performed in the "Dog of the Year Show" on television. Besides that, they made a course for Floppy to run round or jump over. He thought 'Oh, no!' but he tried it reluctantly. At first, he did well but he soon got tired. 


In this story, the voice in Floppy's heart can be seen. Hearing a dog's voice was very fresh to me and I sympathized with him.


【Vocabulary】
pram ベビーカー
hurray(hurrah) フレー、声援



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Lost Voice

"I wish I could help him," That day Chip didn't feel very well. His throat was sore and he couldn't talk. Mum took Chip to...