2020年8月1日土曜日

Chocolate

By the 20th century, 
people had learned 
how to make milk chocolate
smoother, creamier 
and even more tasty.
We still use 
the same methods today. 

This story is about history of chocolate as you can see a title of it.
A thousand years ago, chocolate was a big secret s only a few people drank it and nobody ate it. But many people thought how to make chocolate by themselves and challenged many ways. Thanks to them, people could learned how to make milk chocolate smoother, creamier, and even more tasty. These methods still are use today.

The thing that I was interested in is what a chocolate recipe is on the end of this book. I hardly see such book so I enjoy reading it until the end.







【Vocabulary】
brilliant 素晴らしい、見事な
hooray やったあ、万歳




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Lost Voice

"I wish I could help him," That day Chip didn't feel very well. His throat was sore and he couldn't talk. Mum took Chip to...